Monday, June 14, 2010

Photos

Hello everyone!

It's a lovely day here in Kisumu, a little warm but not too bad in the shade. I'm working on uploading my photos, which is proving to take a long time. I have posted a few on facebook, but I'm putting them all on a webshots page so everyone can access them. The username is just juliatully, and when I get a link I'll put it here!

Thank you so much for the comments and emails... it really makes it easier to keep the morale up with everyone's support. You have no idea how much you brighten our days!

I'll try and post tonight about today's activities. It's only about 12:30 here, so there's not too much to report yet.

Asante sana (thank you very much),
Julia

PS: here's the link! http://community.webshots.com/user/juliatully

No comments:

Post a Comment